Thank you for choosing iLabPOS, the ideal Point of Sale / Stock Management / Invoicing Solution for small to medium retailers and service providers.
Below you will find a list of user manuals specific for certain areas. These manuals will help you setup and operate iLabPOS in your business.
1. Quick Start Guide
2. Start Selling
3. End of Day and Periodic Sales Reporting
4. Invoicing and Credit Control
5. Supplier Purchase Invoices and Returns
6. Returns, Credit Notes and Gift Vouchers
7. Stock Adjustments and Stock Takes
8. Delivery Notes and Stock on Consignment
9. Rounding and Precision in Sales
10. Resetting Stock to Zero
11. Importing Articles through Excel
12. Configure iLabPOS to Print Labels onthe DYMO Laber Writer 450
13. Managing Products with Variants
14. Configure iLabPOS to Send Emails
15. Registering iLabPOS with the VAT Department and obtaining your EXO Number
16. iLabCentral Technical Documentation and Data Dictionary
iLabMalta is a small experienced team of Software Developers and Support Officers. We excel in developing back office and public facing administrative software systems tailored to your needs. In the last 15 years we have successfully designed, developed and implemented large software systems for the Government of Malta and other private clients, with applications being used by over 700 users. We also have a number of off the shelf software products, mainly serving the wholesale and retail sector. Our main product is iLabPOS, an inventory and Point of Sale System integrated with an Online Shop and a Tablet Sales Catalogue. We also specialise in POS Scanning and Mobility Hardware, including receipt printers, barcode scanners and handheld rugged devices.